I was talking to a friend of mine complaining how all places lookalike here in Dubai and that all burgers joints are pretty average. Well, maybe except for Five Guys. I have a weak spot for that place. But still, it is not a gourmet burger place.
Bored and browsing #Burger on Instagram, I found @BlackTapDubai and I couldn’t breath. I instantly wanted to go and check it out. I’ll make this review short and sweet, so you just go there and try it for yourself.
1) Medium-well burgers that are perfectly done. Can’t even complain if I wanted to, imported ingredients that are fresh.
2) The milkshakes are to die for, the Cookie Cream one. However, it is a challenge to finish one by yourself.
3) Best selection of beer in town, they have Brewdog’s entire line-up.
4) Walk-ins are welcome and the bartenders are lovely.
5) Place feels like soho in London for some reason.
6) I’m definitely addicted to that place now.
Black Tap Dubai is at Jumeirah Al-Naseem hotel (at the end of Madinat Jumeirah, before Burj Al Arab), Dubai, UAE / you can reach them at +971 4 422 9904.
Burgers. Creatively-crafted, Black Tap’s flavors are simple, pure and uncomplicated, with each burger made from scratch, using only the freshest ingredients and cooked to perfection. Accompanying the award-winning burgers? Black Tap’s signature fries with buttermilk dill dip…
Shakes. Carefully-constructed works of art, the towering creations are stacked sky-high with toppings from whole slices of birthday cake to cotton candy. The guilty pleasures of the glitz and glam, Black Tap rules the crazy shake scene in the US.
Craft Beverages. Black Tap will open with one of the largest craft hops selections in the region with seasonal rotations and options sourced from all over the globe, Scotland to USA.